Event Website: http://www.businessforafricaforum.com/
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Africa 2017 is organised by the Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation of Egypt and COMESA Regional Investment Agency (RIA.) This year’s forum will focus on strengthening intra-African ties to boost investment and private sector collaboration, bringing together some of the key actors in business and government. Africa 2017 will have a pro-business agenda providing a platform to find out about some of the continent’s most interesting investment opportunities as well as an opportunity to debate and formulate solutions to some of Africa’s most pressing issues. The Forum reinforces Egypt’s commitment to supporting and enhancing economic and cultural integration and to spur investment into what is still one of the fastest growing regions in the world.
Registration link: http://www.businessforafricaforum.com/registration/
At last year’s, the summit hosted over 2,000 CEOs frol the global community who were colectively committed to driving outcomes on key topics.
At this year’s, it’s excepted over 10 sitting heads of State including leaders such as:
– His Excellency Abdel Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil El-Sisi, Republic of Egypt
– His Excellency Nana Akufo-Addo, President of Republic of Ghana
– His Excellency Hailemariam Desalegn, Prime Minister of Ethiopia
– His Excellency Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda
– His Excellency Alassane Dramane Ouattara, President of Ivory Coast
– His Excellency Hage Geingob, President of Republic of Namibia.